Our School Values and Ethos
We respect the rights and dignity of all our children as individuals. We believe that they have the right to learn within an environment that is caring, supportive and enabling.
We will work in partnership with parents and carers to promote each pupil’s intellectual, physical, emotional and social development thereby enriching the quality of life for all our children.
- To prepare students for adult life in a multi-cultural society and provide equal opportunity for all, regardless of ability, race, religion, culture and gender.
- To provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum to include the National Curriculum which encourages every student to acquire knowledge, skills and understanding relevant to adult life, the world of work and leisure.
- To help each student to develop to their full potential and be sensitive to the needs of others.
- To develop self-esteem and a good personal image.
- To help each student to become a happy, caring young person capable of contributing to the community in a positive way.
- Respect In our School:
We are all different and we like that
We are listened to and valued
Our achievements are recognised and rewarded
We are kind to each other
We look after our environment
- Excellence In our school:
We have high standards in everything
We always do our best
We are given the opportunity to achieve
Our environment is stimulating and nurturing
- Commitment To our School:
Everyone supports and cares for each other
We show loyalty to everyone involved in our School
We all work hard to fulfil our own potential
We follow school rules
- Enjoyment In our School:
We feel safe and cared for
Learning is challenging and fun
We have access to a broad variety of experiences
For more information about our school, feel free to have a look through this website. It’s no replacement for speaking directly with us however, so please make contact by calling 0114 272 6165 or e-mailing email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Jan Kartawick (Headteacher)